This super side dish has plenty of heat and really makes the most of seasonal sweetcorn. The secret ingredient is a hefty dollop of Tracklements Chilli Jam, which creates a sticky sweetness. Perfect for a weekend BBQ or on the grill.
- 6 sweetcorn cobs
- 50g coriander, roughly chopped, extra to garnish
- 1 lime, zested
- 2 tbsp chilli jam
- 125g salted butter
- 1 green chilli, finely sliced
- Preheat your grill. To prepare the corn, strip back the husks and tie in place with one of the leaves or some string.
- Melt your butter in a pan with the lime zest, chilli jam and coriander. Season with a pinch of sea salt.
- Brush the flavoured butter on to the corn as you grill it. Use the husk handles to turn every few minutes and repeatedly baste.
- Cook for 15-20 mins until charred, sticky and soft. Finish with lime juice and serve with an extra pinch of freshly chopped coriander and green chilli rings.