Summer calls for fresh salads with plenty of flavour. James has put together a super simple melon and charcuterie platter that is not only incredibly quick and tasty, but it looks so colourful and inviting too!
- Trio of sliced melon – honeydew, cantaloupe and galia
- 100g baby watercress
- 110g hartgrove coppa
- 100g Nottinghamshire blue stilton, crumbled
- Large handful of chopped mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place your watercress on the base of your platter and then arrange your juicy selection of sliced melon.
- Top with plenty of sliced hartgrove coppa and crumbled stilton.
- Sprinkle with lots of freshly chopped mint to finish. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve at room temperature.