This party-pleasing rum punch is a fruity, fresh and festive. Make up a batch for your next get-together and see what you think. Cheers!
- 1 tbsp earl grey tea (loose leaf)
- 350ml spiced honey rum (700ml)
- 175ml port barrel gin (35cl)
- 6 sliced plums (400g)
- 4 sliced clementines (6)
- 1 tbsp cloves
- knob of fresh ginger (100g)
- medium pineapple (single), peeled, cored and diced
- organic st clements (74cl)
- organic hot ginger beer (27cl)
- Brew a pot of Earl Grey tea and leave to one side to cool.
- De-stone and slice your plums, then stud slices of clementine with cloves.
- Roughly chop the root ginger and add it, with 4-5 bay leaves, to a large punch bowl or Kilner jar followed by the diced pineapple.
- Add four large measures of Keynvor spiced rum and two of Conker’s Port Barrel gin.
- Finish by pouring in your bottle of St Clements, Hot Ginger Beer and Earl Grey. Stir and serve with plenty of ice.