Looking for a satisfying and delicious summer side dish? Make the most of a few varieties with James’ simple recipe.
Hasselback Potato and Anchovy Salad
- 1kg of Salad Potatoes or Jersey Royals
- 250g Jerusalem artichokes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- Handful of baby watercress
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
12 anchovies [optional]
- Preheat your oven to 200˚C. Hasselback your new potatoes and artichokes by slicing carefully down with at least a dozen cuts that run parallel almost entirely down through the potato but keeping it intact.
- Place onto a roasting tin and drizzle with oil and sea salt. Roast for 25-30 mins until golden brown and crispy.
- Top with freshly chopped chives, anchovies and baby watercress and serve warm.