4 Organic Helen Browning beef burgers
4 Hobbs Bakery bread rolls, toasted
1 banana shallot, finely sliced
200g British mushrooms
50g truffle butter
2 tomatoes, sliced
Handful of British petite salad leaves
4 slices of Sparkenhoe Red Leicester
4 slices of Westcombe Cheddar
Organic gherkin slices, drained [optional]
- Finely slice the shallots then press into one side of your burgers and place on the BBQ grill. Season to taste and cook the beef patties for 3-4 mins on each side and flip to cook through.
- Toast the bread rolls and prepare them with tomato ketchup or mustard, a pinch of baby salad and sliced heritage tomato.
- Cook the mushrooms in a pan with truffle butter for 5-6 mins until golden brown. Season to taste.
- Place the sliced cheese on top of the beef burgers once you’ve flipped them and allow to melt.
- Top the cheeseburgers with cooked truffle mushrooms and garnish with gherkins.