- 1-2 sweet potatoes, sliced
- 2 ripe avocado
- 2 eggs [optional]
- Handful of baby watercress
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp grated root turmeric
- 2-4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Using a toaster cook your sweet potato slices repeatedly 3-4 times - so that they start to lightly char on the outside and are soft in the middle.
- Make the turmeric oil by heating the grated root turmeric in oil until it reaches boiling point. Then turn off and leave to cool and infuse in the pan. Strain using a fine sieve before serving.
- Mash the avocado with dill and lime juice and season to taste.
- Poach your eggs for 2-3 mins and serve the sweet potato toast topped with a generous dollop of smashed avocado, watercress, poached egg and a good drizzle of turmeric oil. Season to taste with sea salt and cracked black pepper.