This is fast food that’s good for you! A quick and filling dish that’s nutritious and tasty and you can put it together in under 20 minutes. If you’re not a fan of goat’s cheese, swap it out for another cheese of your choice.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp fresh Dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 200g Broccoli, roughly chopped
- 250g Cavolo Nero, spring cabbage or seasonal greens, roughly chopped
- 500g Jerusalem Artichoke, roughly chopped
- 215g sliced Somerset Driftwood Goat Log
- 85g Garlic and Herb Butter, diced
- 1 tbsp oil
- Start by roughly chopping your Jerusalem Artichokes and then parboiling in salted water for 5-10 mins.
- Next, roughly chop your kale and broccoli and dice your herby butter.
- Remove the artichokes from the boiling water and sauté until golden in a pan with a drizzle of oil and the diced butter.
- Whilst the artichokes are cooking, blanche the greens for 2-3 mins.
- Beat the eggs and add in the chopped herbs. Build your frittata by mixing all the ingredients together in the pan. Top with generous slices of goat’s cheese.
- Cook on the stove for a further 3-4 mins and then finish under a hot grill until the cheese is bubbling and the egg has a set texture. Garnish with a pinch of chopped herbs and cracked black pepper.