- 175g cooked and peeled cold water prawns
- 150g cooked and peeled king prawns
- Organic Wild White Sourdough
- Cotswold Butter, softened
- Marie Rose sauce
- Pea shoots
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to season
- Mix your prawns, squeeze over some lemon juice and lightly dress with the Marie Rose. Do not add too much!
- Slice the bread to around 1.5cm thickness and butter lightly with the Cotswold Butter.
- Using a tablespoon, place your prawns on to the bread – too much and it’s hard to pick up and eat.
- Sprinkle over some pea shoots.