A luxurious treat, this rich hot chocolate has a subtle spiced kick from the honey rum, making for a deeply decadent drink.
- 600ml Cotteswold whole milk
- 150ml Cotteswold double cream
- 100g Cocoba milk chocolate
- 50ml Keyvnor spiced honey rum
- Place the chocolate, cream and milk into a pan and gently bring to a simmer, whisking until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and add the spiced rum.
- Pour into mugs and sprinkle with cocoa power or chocolate shavings.
OUR AMAZING PARTNERS
At the age of 20, founder Harry Workman purchased a 30 gallon per day milk round, a Morris 8 van, milk churns and bottles, and on May 1st 1938 he started his door-to-door delivery using a bucket and ladle to deliver the milk.
Darren Litton grew up enjoying delicious hot chocolates with his grandfather in Australia. They were made from real chocolate, not tasteless powder, and when Darren moved to the UK, he was disappointed not to be able to find and make the same thing. Darren’s love for luxurious ingredients drove him to set up Cocoba, where every truffle, treat, bar and bombe is made from real Belgian chocolate.
Mounts Bay Distillery
Mounts Bay Distillery are a small family-run distillery overlooking Mounts Bay. Their passion for Cornwall and the sea has influenced the distillery massively. They do not use plastics in any of their product packaging and they donate shares of their profits to plastic free seas charities.