A recipe to impress this Valentine's! Salted caramel and chocolate combine in this oozy pudding, perfect for celebrating with your significant other or friends and family you cherish.
- 150g 100% dark chocolate
- 30g unsalted butter
- 70g soft light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 25g plain flour
- 4 tsp caramel
- Pinch of Droitwich salt
- Cocoa dusted salted toffee truffles
- Preheat your oven to 200˚C. Melt your dark chocolate in a Bain Marie until smooth and silky.
- Cream together your butter and sugar and then whisk in your eggs.
- Add in some vanilla and gradually add the flour beating into a smooth batter.
- Then fold in your melted chocolate and pour half of the mixture into greased dariole moulds.
- Press a spoonful of chilled caramel into the mix and sprinkle with some salt. Then cover with the remaining cake mixture and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 7-8 mins until the surface is firm to touch but they are still gooey in the middle.
- Serve with some salted toffee truffles on the side.