For the hot dogs:
- 6 sausages
- 1 pack of pulled pork
- 6 ultimate finger rolls
- 1 banana shallot
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- Vegetable oil for frying crispy shallots
- Cook the pulled pork and sausages according to instructions.
- Make some crispy shallots by finely slicing the peeled shallots into rings and then tossing in seasoned cornflour.
- Fry the shallot rings in hot vegetable oil for 3-4 mins until dark golden brown in colour and drain off excess oil on a sheet of kitchen roll.
- Bar mark your finger rolls in a hot griddle for 5-10 secs and slice open. Shred the pulled pork with two forks and build your dirty dogs.
- Add a sausage to each roll and then top with a combination of pulled pork, crispy shallots, gherkins, sauerkraut, sweet mustard or ketchup.