The Bees Knees Gin and Honey Cocktail
Looking for a refreshing summer cocktail that’s simple and sweet? The Bee’s Knees is for you.
Here’s how to shake up your own.
The Bee’s Knees Gin and Honey Cocktail
- 50ml Conker’s Dorset Dry Gin
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 25ml Black Bee British Summer Honey
- Pour the Dorset Dry Gin, fresh lemon juice and honey into a cocktail shake, then shake without ice to dissolve.
- Add ice and shake again to chill the drink down.
- Pour into your fanciest glass and garnish with a twist of lemon peel. Cheers!
Buy the ingredients
OUR AMAZING PARTNERS
Conker Spirit is Dorset’s first craft gin distillery. With a meticulous focus on quality, Rupert and his team use locally foraged botanicals and hand-bottle the results.
Black Bee Honey
Unblended and unpasteurised, Black Bee Honey’s range of tasty spreads are award-winning and dedicated to supporting British bees.