- 400g Organic pappardelle nests
- 270g tomato and basil sauce
- 2 courgettes, finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 30g basil, finely sliced
- 30g mint, finely sliced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp finely grated feta [frozen]
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by sauteing the shallot, capers and garlic in hot olive oil for 3-4 mins.
- Toss your courgette with salt, pepper and lemon zest. Add the courgette to the pan and cook for a further 3-4 mins. Then add in tomato sauce and most of your chopped basil and mint. Keep some to one side to garnish.
- Boil the pappardelle pasta in salted water for 10-11 mins. Lift straight from the pan into your sauce and coat evenly.
- Serve with grated feta and an extra sprinkle of herbs.