For the beef:
- 750g Chateaubriand
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to season
- 3 garlic crushed cloves
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
For the chimichurri:
- 1 large bunch each of mint, coriander and parsley
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Green Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- Pinch of sea salt
For the sweet potato wedges:
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Preheat your oven to 200˚C and roast your sweet potato wedges for 45 mins.
- Season the beef well and rub with oil. Cook in a hot skillet with garlic cloves and sear on all sides before transferring to the oven to cook for 25-30 mins.
- While the beef and wedges roast, make a quick chimichurri sauce with fresh herbs, lemon, green chilli sauce and oil. Blitz until smooth in a food processor and season to taste.
- Allow the roast beef to rest before carving and when plating up drizzle with plenty of chimichurri sauce. Try serving with wilted spring greens and charred spring onions on the side.