Emma Ellice-Flint’s Ginger and Avocado Smoothie
This smoothie is so simple to make, yet features so many beneficial ingredients, including prebiotic-rich apple and banana, anti-microbial ginger, mood-boosting greens and great anti-inflammatory oils in the almonds and avocado!
- 2 small green apples
- 1 banana (can be frozen)
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 handful young green leaves, such as spinach, chard or cavolo nero
- 1 ripe avocado, de-stoned and peeled
- 1 handful pumpkin seeds
- If you’re using chard or cavolo nero, cut away the stalks.
- Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender, adding as much water or ice as you wish, to achieve the consistency you like.
Learn more about Emma.
©Emma Ellice-Flint ©Emma’s Nutrition