750g Sharing Ribeye Steak
Garlic and herb butter
1 sweet potato, peeled and diced, parboiled
1 red onion, roughly chopped
2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 tbsp Moose Maple Butter
Salt and pepper
- Parboil a sweet potato and chop your onions and tomatoes.
- Season your steak with salt and pepper and rub with rapeseed oil. Preheat your BBQ grill.
- Sauté your red onion and tomatoes in hot oil for 3-4 mins and then add in your parboiled sweet potato and a dollop of Moose Maple butter.
- Add your steak to the hot grill and sear on each side for 3-4 mins. Baste with garlic and herb butter whilst cooking. As this is a breakfast dish, personally I like to cook the steak medium rare to well done.
- Allow the steak to rest and crack some eggs into the hash pan and fry for 3-4 mins.
- Slice the rested steak thinly and top the hash with beautiful pink ribeye. Serve with coffee on the side.